Dog Walking and Pet Services
Terms and Conditions for Services Effective 1st April 2019
1. The Client is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their pet/s while it is under the care of In-Paws to Out-Paws, or is using any other services provided by In-Paws to Out-Paws, and agrees to indemnify In-Paws to Out-Paws in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
2. The Client agrees that, in admitting their pet/s, In-Paws to Out-Paws has relied on the Client’s representation that their pet/s is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other animal.
3. All pets will be subject to an initial assessment by In-Paws to Out-Paws prior to using In-Paws to Out-Paws services. In-Paws to Out-Paws reserves the right to refuse admission to any pet/s deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
4. The Client agrees to notify In-Paws to Out-Paws immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their pet/s that has potential to cause harm to any other animal or individual.
5. In-Paws to Out-Paws offer services where dogs co-mingle in groups and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog/s may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
6. In-Paws to Out-Paws will only let dogs off the lead once an ‘Off the Lead Consent Disclaimer’ has been signed, and will remain at the discretion of In-Paws to Out-Paws.
7. In-Paws to Out-Paws will only allow cats access to an unlocked cat flap once a ‘Cat Flap Access Disclaimer’ has been signed. In-Paws to Out-Paws will hold no responsibility for lost pets while they have access to an open/unlocked cat flap.
8. The Client is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their pet/s receives while under the care of In-Paws to Out-Paws; together with any associated costs e.g. call-out charges. The Client authorises In-Paws to Out-Paws to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Client’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the Client accepts that In-Paws to Out-Paws may at their discretion use any registered Vet. The Client agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their pet/s, or by agreement with the proprietor.
9. In-Paws to Out-Paws reserves the right to refuse admission if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations (including Bordetella for canines), or the vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete.
10. Bitches may not be walked or taken in by In-Paws to Out-Paws while in season or pregnant. In-Paws to Out-Paws reserves the right to refuse admission if these criteria are not met. Alternative services such as garden/home visits may be substituted when neccessary.
11. The Client accepts that even though their dog/s is vaccinated against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that their dog/s can still contract Kennel Cough. The Client agrees that they will not hold In-Paws to Out-Paws responsible if their dog/s contracts Kennel Cough while attending.
12. The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their pet/s is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify In-Paws to Out-Paws immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their pet/s has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. In-Paws to Out-Paws reserves the right to refuse services until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
13. The Client consents to their pet/s being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by In-Paws to Out-Paws without prior approval. All such media remain the property of In-Paws to Out-Paws.
14. The Client agrees that In-Paws to Out-Paws is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, head collars, haynets, tags, clothing, rugs or any other item left with their pet/s.
15. The Client agrees to ensure their dog/s has not eaten two hours before pick up by In-Paws to Out-Paws to ensure sufficient time to digest food before any exercise or play. Failure to do so may result in the potentially life-threatening condition, Bloat (Gastric Torsion).
16. The Client agrees to provide keys/arrange access to their pet/s for the agreed appointment; failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be paid in full by the client.
17. The Client agrees that, by signing the key holder waiver form this will indemnify In-Paws to Out-Paws in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property or its contents, in present and future circumstances.
18. The client agrees to pay In-Paws to Out-Paws prior to the service commencement. In-Paws to Out-Paws provide electronic invoices at least 48 hours prior to services. Invoices are to be paid immediately upon receipt. The client can specify frequency of invoices, these can be sent weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
19. In-Paws to Out-Paws operates a 48 hour cancellation policy. The client agrees to notify In-Paws to Out-Paws as soon as possible of any cancellations of services. A refund or credit note will be issued for any and all services which are over 48 hours notice. A refund will not be issued for any and all services which are under the 48 hours notice.
20. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by In-Paws to Out-Paws in writing.